Indian Navy IT Officer Jobs 2023
Indian Navy IT Officer Jobs 2023 has released a notification for 70 IT Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 21 Jan 2023 to 05 Feb 2023.
More info about Indian Navy IT Officer Jobs 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|Indian Navy IT Officer Jobs 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Short Service Commission Entry in Indian Navy|
|Job Role||Sub Lieutenant|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||05 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for Indian Navy IT Officer Jobs 2023
Indian Navy notified 70 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for Indian Navy IT Officer Jobs 2023
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Systems / Cyber Security / System Administration & Networking / Computer System & Networking / Data Analytic / Artificial Intelligence OR
- MCA with BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology)
Age Limit for Indian Navy IT Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates born between 02 July 1998 & 01 January 2004 are eligible for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023. The Indian Army gives no Age Relaxation.
Selection Process for Indian Navy IT Officer Jobs 2023
- Shortlisting of applications based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for the SSB interview through e-mail or SMS.
- Based on the performance in SSB, merit lists would be prepared and medically fit candidates will be appointed for training based on the availability of vacancies.
Application Fee For Indian Navy IT Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|