Indian Post GDS Jobs 2023
Indian Post GDS Jobs 2023 has released a notification for 40889 Gramin Dak Sevak in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 27 Jan 2023 to 16 Feb 2023.
More info about Indian Post GDS Jobs 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|Indian Post GDS Jobs 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Post|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 10,000/- -29,380/-|
|Last date to apply||16 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for Indian Post GDS Jobs 2023
Indian Post notified 40889 of Job posts with different states; these are listed below in a table.
|Andhra Pradesh Circle||2480|
|Himachal Pradesh Circle||603|
|Jammu Kashmir Circle||300|
|Madhya Pradesh Circle||1841|
|North Eastern Circle||923|
|Uttar Pradesh Circle||7987|
|West Bengal Circle||2127|
Qualification Criteria for Indian Post GDS Jobs 2023
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language, i.e. (The name of the Local language, at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Age Limit for Indian Post GDS Jobs 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18, and the maximum age should be 40 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST: 15 years.
Selection Process for Indian Post GDS Jobs 2023
- The Merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks in the Secondary School Examination of the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals. Passing all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory.
Application Fee For Indian Post GDS Jobs 2023
|Female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|