ISRO Diploma Apprentice Exam 2023
ISRO Diploma Apprentice Exam 2023 has released a notification for 30 Diploma Apprentices in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 21 Dec 2023 to 11 Jan 2023. You can find more ISRO Jobs Here.
More info about the ISRO Diploma Apprentice Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|ISRO Diploma Apprentice Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Recruitment Exam Name||ISRO Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Type||Apprenticeship in ISRO|
|Job Role||Diploma Apprentice|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||11 Jan 2023|
Vacancy details for ISRO Diploma Apprentice Exam 2023
ISRO notified 30 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Computer Science Engineering||02|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||03|
Qualification Criteria for ISRO Diploma Apprentice Exam 2023
|Civil Engineering||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering||Diploma in Computer Science Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Commercial Practice||Pass in Diploma in Commercial Practice|
Age Limit for ISRO Diploma Apprentice Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 Years.
Selection Process for ISRO Diploma Apprentice Exam 2023
- The consolidated applications will be screened subsequently, and selection panels will be drawn based on the academic scores of the candidates at the Diploma level.
- The induction of apprentices against the vacant training positions will be made strictly based on their position in the panel. Only selected candidates will be informed through an offer letter by email.
Application Fee For ISRO Diploma Apprentice Exam 2023
Note: No Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout of the application fees.