ISRO Stenographer Exam 2023
ISRO Stenographer Exam 2023 has released a notification for 06 Stenographers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 20 Dec 2022 to 09 Jan 2023. You can find more ISRO Jobs Here.
More info about the ISRO Stenographer Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|ISRO Stenographer Exam||Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Recruitment Exam Name||ISRO Stenographer Recruitment 2022|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 25,500/- to ₹ 81,100/-|
|Last date to apply||09 Jan 2023|
Vacancy details for ISRO Stenographer Exam 2023
ISRO notified 06 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for ISRO Stenographer Exam 2023
- Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University; OR
- Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with a Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized Board/ University, with a pre-requisite condition that the Diploma should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University;
- One-year experience as Steno-Typist/ Stenographer. AND
- A minimum speed of 60 w.p.m. in English Stenography.
- Proficiency in the use of Computers.
Age Limit for ISRO Stenographer Exam 2023
- The maximum age should be 28 Years.
- Relaxation Years
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST.
Selection Process for ISRO Stenographer Exam 2023
- Selection of candidates for Assistant Posts in the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will be through Written Test which will be conducted at eleven venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test in the ratio of 1:5 (maximum) to the category-wise number of vacancies, with a minimum of 10 candidates.
Application Fee For ISRO Stenographer Exam 2023
|All Women/SC/ST/ Ex and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.