LIC AAO Exam 2023
LIC AAO Exam 2023 has released a notification for 300 Assistant Administrative Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 15 Jan 2023 to 31 Jan 2023.
More info about the LIC AAO Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|LIC AAO Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Recruitment Exam Name||LIC AAO Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist)|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||53600/- to 90630/-|
|Last date to apply||31 Jan 2023|
Vacancy details for LIC AAO Exam 2023
LIC notified 300 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for LIC AAO Exam 2023
- The Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to qualify for this role.
Age Limit for LIC AAO Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 30 years.
- Relaxation Limit.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PwBD (Gen): 10 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- PwBD(OBC): 13 Years
- ECO/SSCO (GEN): 5 Years
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST): 10 Years
- ECO/SSCO (OBC): 8 Years
- Confirmed LIC employees: Further Relaxation of 5 Years.
Selection Process for LIC AAO Exam 2023
- Phase-I – Preliminary Examination: An objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows.
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions of 35 Marks in 20 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions of 35 Marks in 20 Minutes
- English Language with particular emphasis on grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension: 30 Questions of 30 Marks in 20 Minutes
- Phase-II – Main Examination: The main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive tests for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- Phase-III – Interview: Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview.
Note: Marks obtained in the Main examination, and the interview will be considered for the final merit listing.
Application Fee For LIC AAO Exam 2023
|All Candidate||Rs. 700/- +Transaction Charges + GST|
|SC/ST/ PwBD||Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GST|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.