LIC ADO Exam 2023
LIC ADO Exam 2023 has released a notification for 9394 ADO in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 21 Jan 2023 to 10 Feb 2023.
More info about the LIC ADO Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|LIC ADO Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Recruitment Exam Name||LIC ADO Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|Category||LIC ADO Exam|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||35650 – 90205|
|Last date to apply||10 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for LIC ADO Exam 2023
LIC notified 9394 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata)||1049|
|Western Zonal Office (Mumbai)||1942|
|Northern Zonal Office (New Delhi)||1216|
|East Central Zonal Office (Patna)||669|
|North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur)||1033|
|Southern Zonal Office (Chennai)||1516|
|South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad)||1408|
|Central Zonal Office (Bhopal)||561|
Qualification Criteria for LIC ADO Exam 2023
- An applicant from the Others category (Open Market ) for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural areas should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University 4 in India established under a statute/ approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- For the LIC Employees category and LIC Agents category, in both Urban and Rural areas– The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India established under a statute/approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Age Limit for LIC ADO Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21, and the maximum age should be 30 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Member of OBC (other than those in the creamy layer): 33 Years
- Member of a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe: 35 Years
- LIC Employee who is not a member of SC or ST, or OBC: 42 Years
- LIC Employee who is a member of OBC (other than those in the creamy layer): 45 Years
- LIC Employee who is a member of SC or ST: 47 Years
- LIC Agent or other than Agents such as DSAs/FSEs, who is not a member of SC or ST or OBC: 40 Years
- LIC Agent or other than Agent such as DSAs/ FSEs, who is a member of OBC (Other than those in the creamy layer): 43 Years
- LIC Agent or other than Agent such as DSAs/ FSEs, who is a member of SC or ST: 45 Years
- Ex-serviceman: 30, increased by the number of years of service in the armed forces subject to, maximum age of 42 years if belongs to Unreserved category (i.e., other than SC/ ST/ OBC ), maximum age of 45 years if belongs to OBC category and maximum age of 47 years if is a member of SC or ST category
- All Others: 30 Years
Selection Process for LIC ADO Exam 2023
- Online Test.
- Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Application Fee For LIC ADO Exam 2023
|General||750 Rs + GST|
|SC/ST||100 Rs + GST|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.