NHPC Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
NHPC Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023 has released a notification for 14 Diploma Apprentices in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 16 Jan 2023 to 10 Feb 2023.
More info about NHPC Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|NHPC Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Recruitment Exam Name||NHPC Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Diploma Apprentice|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||As per Apprenticeship Act|
|Last date to apply||10 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for NHPC Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
NHPC notified 14 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|GNM (General Nursing and Midwife)||04|
Qualification Criteria for NHPC Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Candidates possessing a Full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technical Education in the discipline of Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ GNM (General Nursing and Midwife) from an Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ State Board of Technical Education are eligible to apply for the post of Diploma Apprentice Trainee in NHPC Limited.
Age Limit for NHPC Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18, and the maximum age should be 30 Years.
- Relaxation age
- 5 years for SC/ ST
- 3 years for OBC.
Selection Process for NHPC Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be done based on marks secured by them in Diplomas. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview if required, and an offer for Diploma Apprenticeship training in NHPC Limited will be sent accordingly.
Application Fee For NHPC Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.