OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 224 Lecturers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 26 April 2023 to 26 May 2023.
More info about OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||OPSC Lecturer (Technical Education) Recruitment 2023|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||As per Level-10 of the Pay Matrix|
|Last date to apply||26 May 2023|
Vacancy details for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 notified 224 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||24|
|Computer Science & Engineering||09|
Qualification Criteria for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the post of Lecturer (Technical Education), the candidates must possess the below-mentioned education qualification, as specified by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) –
- For the post of Lecturer in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Mining Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant discipline with a First class or equivalent. If the candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology, First Class or equivalent is required at Bachelors’s or Masters’s in the concerned disciplines.
- For the post of Lecturer in Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Geology: First class Master’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 38 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Written examination: 500 marks
- Interview (Personality Test): 50 marks
Application Fee For OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023
Note: No Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout of the application.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|