OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023
OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 2753 Multipurpose Health Workers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 01 May 2023 to 25 May 2023.
More info about OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Multipurpose Health Worker|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 21,700/- to ₹ 69,100/-|
|Last date to apply||25 May 2023|
Vacancy details for OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023
OSSSC notified 2753 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Multipurpose Health Worker||2753|
Qualification Criteria for OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023
- The educational qualifications required for the OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023 are as follows: candidates must have passed +2 in any stream under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, or equivalent. They must have also completed a Health Worker Female (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Training Course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC (Indian Nursing Council) approved institutions, either government or private.
- Candidates must have valid registration with the Odisha Nursing & Midwives Council as of the date of advertisement. They must have registered their name in any Employment Exchange in the District on or before the application submission date.
- Furthermore, candidates must be able to speak, read, and write Odia and have passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or meet other specified criteria to demonstrate Odia language proficiency.
Age Limit for OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 38 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023 consists of a Written Test only, which carries 100 marks. The test will be conducted in an OMR system featuring Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). It is important to note that there will be negative markings for incorrect or multiple answers, with a deduction of 0.25 marks per question. Candidates’ performance in the Written Test will determine their eligibility for the Multipurpose Health Worker positions.
Application Fee For OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout of the application.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|