SSC CGL Exam 2023
SSC CGL Exam 2023 has released a notification for 7500 Various Roles in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 03 April 2023 to 03 May 2023.
More info about the SSC CGL Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|SSC CGL Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||SSC CGL 2023|
|Job Role||Income Tax Inspectors, Excise Inspectors, Preventive Officers, SI in CBI, Assistant in Various Indian Ministries & Departments, AAO in CAG etc|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹25,500 to ₹1,51,100|
|Last date to apply||05 May 2023|
Vacancy details for SSC CGL Exam 2023
SSC notified 7500 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Income Tax Inspectors, Excise Inspectors, Preventive Officers, SI in CBI, Assistants in Various Indian Ministries & Departments||7,500|
Qualification Criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2023
|Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.|
|All other Post||Bachelor’s Degree|
Age Limit for SSC CGL Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18, and the maximum age should be 30 years, but this is different for every role. Please go through the notification before applying.
- Relaxation Limit
- Three years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST.
- 10 years for Pwd.
Selection Process for SSC CGL Exam 2023
- The selection of candidates will be through three-tier exams and Skill tests (Only for Some Posts).
Application Fee For SSC CGL Exam 2023
|SC/ST/PH and Esm||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|