SSC Selection Post Exam 2023
SSC Selection Post Exam 2023 has released a notification for 5369 MTS in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 06 March 2023 to 27 March 2023.
More info about SSC Selection Post Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|SSC Selection Post Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||SSC Selection Post Phase XI Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Junior Seed Analyst, Girls Cadet Instructor, Chargeman, Accountant, Head Clerk, Field Assistant, Nursing Officer, Technical Officer, Junior Chemist, MTS & Various Other Posts|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900/- To Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|Last date to apply||27 March 2023|
Vacancy details for SSC Selection Post Exam 2023
SSC notified 5369 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for SSC Selection Post Exam 2023
- 10th Pass / 12th Pass, Any Bachelor’s Degree / Other Academic Degree holder candidate can apply online for SSC Selection Post Phase XI Recruitment Exam 2023. For other details, please read the notification.
Age Limit for SSC Selection Post Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age is 18, and the maximum age is 30 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Five years for SC / ST
- Three years for OBC
- Ten years for PWD
Selection Process for SSC Selection Post Exam 2023
- Selection of candidates will be through Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions.
- However, Skill Tests like Typing / Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Tests, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be qualifying.
Application Fee For SSC Selection Post Exam 2023
|SC/ST/PH, women, and ESM||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|