SSC MTS Exam 2023
SSC MTS Exam 2023 has released a notification for 11409 MTS and Havaldar in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 18 Jan 2023 to 19 Feb 2023.
More info about the SSC MTS Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|SSC MTS Exam||Details|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||SSC MTS Exam|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||18,000/- To ₹ 56,900/-|
|Last date to apply||19 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for SSC MTS Exam 2023
SSC notified 11409 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Multi Tasking Staff||10880|
Qualification Criteria for SSC MTS Exam 2023
- The Candidate must have passed the matriculation examination from the recognized board.
Age Limit for SSC MTS Exam 2023
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|MTS and Havaldar in CBN||18||25|
|Havaldar in CBIC||18||27|
Note: Age relaxation is as per the govt Rules.
Selection Process for SSC MTS Exam 2023
- The SSC MTS 2023 examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET),/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English, and in 13 regional languages viz. (i) Assamese, (ii) Bengali, (iii) Gujarati, (iv) Kannada, (v) Konkani, (vi) Malayalam, (vii) Manipuri, (viii) Marathi, (ix) Odia, (x) Punjabi, (xi) Tamil, (xii) Telugu and (xiii) Urdu.
Application Fee For SSC MTS Exam 2023
|SC/ST/PwD and Ex||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.