THDC Engineer Exam 2023
THDC Engineer Exam 2023 has released a notification for 09 Geologist and Mining Engineer in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 22 Feb 2023 to 25 March 2023.
More info about the THDC Engineer Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|THDC Engineer Exam 2023
|THDC India Limited
|Recruitment Exam Name
|THDC Mining Engineer and Geologist Recruitment 2023
|Fixed Term Basis
|Mining Engineer, Geologist
|Last date to apply
|25 March 2023
Vacancy details for THDC Engineer Exam 2023
THDC notified 09 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for THDC Engineer Exam 2023
|Full-Time Degree in Mining Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc-4 years) from a recognized University/ Institute. Valid First-Class Manager’s Certificate from DGMS. Post Qualification Experience of 1 year in Executive/Officer Cadre in the field of Coal Mining
|Full Time M.Tech/ M.Sc in Applied Geology or equivalent, preferably with specialization in Engineering Geology from a recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks. Post Qualification Experience of 1 year in Executive/Officer Cadre in Geology in Hydro Projects and Coal Mines.
Age Limit for THDC Engineer Exam 2023
- The Upper Age limit for the candidate is 32 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Five years for SC/ST
- Three years for OBC
Selection Process for THDC Engineer Exam 2023
- The recruitment process for the Mining Engineer and Geologist positions will be based on the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview. A shortlisting process will be conducted per a ratio of 1:5, where personal interviews will be held for all eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants exceeds the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies, the shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s academic record and experience. So, having a solid academic background and relevant work experience is essential to increase the chances of getting shortlisted for the interview. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview and fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Application Fee For THDC Engineer Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Connect with us