UPPSC PCS Exam 2023
UPPSC PCS Exam 2023 has released a notification for 173 Various Roles in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 03 March 2023 to 03 April 2023.
More info about UPPSC PCS Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|UPPSC PCS Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2023|
|Job Role||Sub Registrar, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade II), Law Officer, Technical Assistant (Geology), Technical Assistant (Geophysics), Tax Assessment Officer|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs 9300 to Rs 39100/-|
|Last date to apply||03 April 2023|
Vacancy details for UPPSC PCS Exam 2023
UPPSC notified 173 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for UPPSC PCS Exam 2023
|Sub Registrar||Law Graduate|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Sociology / Commerce / Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade II)||(1) (A) From a University established by law in India, or (B) From any institution other than a University recognized or declared to be a University under any law, or (C) Degree in science with physics or mechanical engineering as one of the subjects from a foreign university recognized by the Central Government; and (2) Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script.|
|Law Officer||A Candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Law Officer must possess the following qualifications:- (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a University established by law in India. (ii) Registration in the concerned Bar Council or the affiliated Bar Association recognized by the Bar Council of India and two years of practice experience certificates issued/Certified by the Bar Council/Bar Association.|
|Technical Assistant (Geology)||Essential Qualification:- (I) A master’s degree with at least 50 percent marks in Geology or Applied Geology or a Diploma in Applied Geology from the Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad. (ii) Preferential:- Research experience or field training conducted by the Geological Survey of India.|
|Technical Assistant (Geophysics)||Post graduate degree with at least 50 percent marks in Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology, or applied Geology (with physics, Mathematics at the B.Sc. level) from a university established by law in India.|
|Tax Assessment Officer||Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or economics with 55% marks.|
Age Limit for UPPSC PCS Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 40 years.
- Relaxation Limits
- The upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P., including Teachers / Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers / Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P., i.e., they must not have been born before 2nd July 1978.
- The upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for Persons with Disabilities (Pwds) of U.P.
- The upper age limit shall also be greater by three years + Period of service rendered in the army for The Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Offices / ExArmy personnel of U.P.
Selection Process for UPPSC PCS Exam 2023
- The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Main (Written) Examination 2023.
- The Preliminary Examination will be an objective paper consisting of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each. Candidates who qualify for the preliminary examination will be called for the Main (Written) Examination, which shall be conducted separately by the commission. The selection will be based on the total marks obtained by the candidates in the Main (Written) Examination and Interview.
Application Fee For UPPSC PCS Exam 2023
|General and OBC||125|
|SC/ST and Ex-servicemen||65|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|