UPUMS CET for Staff Nurse Exam 2023
UPUMS CET for Staff Nurse Exam 2023 has released a notification for 220 Staff Nurses in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 20 Jan 2023 to 09 Feb 2023.
More info about the UPUMS CET for Staff Nurse Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|UPUMS CET for Staff Nurse Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences|
|Recruitment Exam Name||UPUMS CET for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 44,900/- to ₹ 1,42,400/-|
|Last date to apply||09 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for UPUMS CET for Staff Nurse Exam 2023
UPUMS notified 220 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for UPUMS CET for Staff Nurse Exam 2023
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute or University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council. OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute or University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council. b. Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized Institute/Board or Council. b. Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council. c. Two Years Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital (registered with competent district medical authority) after acquiring the educational
Age Limit for UPUMS CET for Staff Nurse Exam 2023
- The age limit for UPUMS Staff Nurse Recruitment is 18-40 years. The decisive date of age calculation is 1st January 2023.
- Age relaxation for various reserved categories is applicable per the Government of UP Rules.
Selection Process for UPUMS CET for Staff Nurse Exam 2023
- The duration of the Test shall be 03 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 600 marks with four alternatives for each question (English & Hindi, both languages). – 170 MCQs related to Nursing subjects. – 30 MCQs related to General English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematics)
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- Minimum qualifying marks of the Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be:- – 50% for General, EWS, OBC – 45% for SC & ST.
Application Fee For UPUMS CET for Staff Nurse Exam 2023
|SC/ST/PH and Ex||1416|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|