Yantra India Limited Trade Apprentice Job 2023
Yantra India Limited Trade Apprentice Job 2023 has released a notification for 5450 Trade Apprentices in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it in the 4th week of Jan.
More info about YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023||Details|
|Recruitment Exam Name||YIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||–|
Vacancy details for Yantra India Limited Trade Apprentice Job 2023
YIL notified 5450 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for Yantra India Limited Trade Apprentice Job 2023
- For Non-ITI Category: Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as of the closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Category: Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as of the closing date of the online application.
Age Limit for Yantra India Limited Trade Apprentice Job 2023
- The Minimum age should be 15, and the maximum age should be 24.
Selection Process for Yantra India Limited Trade Apprentice Job 2023
- Selection of candidates for Trade Apprentice Posts in Yantra India Limited Will Be Through the Merit List.
Application Fee For Yantra India Limited Trade Apprentice Job 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.