AAI Junior Executive Exam 2022
AAI Junior Executive Exam has released a notification for 356 Junior Executives in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 22-12-2022 to 21-01-2023.
More info about the AAI Junior Executive Exam, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|AAI Junior Executive Exam||Details|
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Recruitment Exam Name||AAI Junior Executive Exam|
|Job Role||Junior Executive|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned below|
|Salary||₹ 40000/– to ₹ 140000/–|
|Last date to apply||21-01-2023|
Qualification Criteria for AAI Junior Executive Exam 2022
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
- Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any of the semester’s curriculum).
The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard)
Age Limit for AAI Junior Executive Exam 2022
- The candidate’s age limit is 27, and the relaxation for various categories is mentioned below.
|Already in Service||10 Years|
Selection Process for AAI Junior Executive Exam 2022
- Online examination
- Documents verification
- Voice Test
- Psychoactive Substances Test
Application Fee For AAI Junior Executive Exam 2022
|SC/ST/PH and Female||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.