UPSC CAPF AC 2023
UPSC CAPF AC 2023 has released a notification for 322 Assistant Commandants in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 26 April 2023 to 16 May 2023.
More info about UPSC CAPF AC 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|UPSC CAPF AC 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2022|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Commandant|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||16 May 2023|
Vacancy details for UPSC CAPF AC 2023
UPSC notified 322 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for UPSC CAPF AC 2023
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Those who have appeared in an examination whose results are pending, or those who intend to appear in such a qualifying examination in 2023, are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit for UPSC CAPF AC 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years, and the maximum age should be 25 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for UPSC CAPF AC 2023
The UPSC CAPF AC 2023 selection process involves multiple stages, including a written examination, physical standards/physical efficiency test, medical standards test, and a personality test/interview.
- The written test is the first stage of the CAPF AC Selection Procedure.
- There will be two papers in the UPSC CAPF AC Written Exam.
- In the next round of the UPSC CAPF AC Selection Process, those who pass the written test will move on to the physical and medical standards tests, which are the next steps in the process.
- The personality test/interview round is the final stage of the CAPF AC Selection Process. The UPSC CAPF AC Personality Test and Interview will be worth 150 marks.
Application Fee For UPSC CAPF AC 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|