UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2023
UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2023 has released a notification for 33 Indian Statistical Service Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 19 April 2023 to 09 May 2023.
More info about the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2023|
|Job Role||Indian Statistical Service Officer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹56,100 to ₹1,77,500|
|Last date to apply||09 May 2023|
Vacancy details for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2023
UPSC notified 33 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Indian Statistical Service Officer||33|
Qualification Criteria for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the Indian Statistical Service Exam, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized university or institution. Foreign University degrees approved by the Central Government from time to time are also accepted.
Age Limit for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 30 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2023
- The UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam selection process consists of a written examination and an interview. The written examination includes several papers on various subjects related to statistics, such as General English, General Studies, and Statistical Theory. Candidates who score well in the written examination will be shortlisted for the interview round, which will assess their general awareness, subject knowledge, and suitability for the ISS. The final merit list will be based on the combined scores of the written examination and the interview.
Application Fee For UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2023
|Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|