UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023
UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 has released a notification for 18 Indian Economic Service Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 19 April 2023 to 09 May 2023.
More info about the UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|UPSC Indian Economic Service||Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023|
|Job Role||Officer in Indian Economic Service|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹56,100 to ₹1,77,500|
|Last date to apply||09 May 2023|
Vacancy details for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023
UPSC notified 18 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Indian Economic Service Officer||18|
Qualification Criteria for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023
- Candidates applying for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, or Econometrics from an Indian university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or an educational institution established by an Act of Parliament. Candidates with a Post-Graduate Degree from a foreign university approved by the Central
Age Limit for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 30 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023
- The selection process for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam consists of a written examination followed by an interview. Candidates who successfully pass the written examination will be invited to attend an interview to assess their suitability for the service. The final selection will be based on the candidates’ performance in both the written examination and the interview.
Application Fee For UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023
|Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|