UPSC CMS 2023
UPSC CMS 2023 has released a notification for 1160 various roles in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 19 April 2023 to 09 May 2023.
More info about UPSC CMS 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|UPSC CMS 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2023|
|Job Role||Junior Scale, ADMO, GDMO|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 56,100/- to ₹ 1,77,500/-|
|Last date to apply||09 May 2023|
Vacancy details for UPSC CMS 2023
UPSC notified 1160 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||584|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council||01|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||376|
Qualification Criteria for UPSC CMS 2023
- Candidates seeking admission to the UPSC CMS 2023 examination must have successfully passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. examination.
Age Limit for UPSC CMS 2023
- The Upper age limit is 32 years for this role.
- Relaxation Limit
- Three years for OBC NCL.
- Five years for SC/ST.
- Ten years for PWD.
Selection Process for UPSC CMS 2023
- The selection process for the UPSC CMS 2023 consists of a written examination followed by an interview. Candidates who clear the written exam will be shortlisted for the interview round. The final merit list will be prepared based on the candidates’ performance in both the written examination and the interview, ensuring a fair and comprehensive assessment of their knowledge, skills, and aptitude for the UPSC Medical Services positions. Selection of candidates through the UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam will be based on the –
- I. Written Exam – 500 Marks
- II. Personality Test – 100 Marks
Application Fee For UPSC CMS 2023
|female, SC, ST, and PwBD candidates||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|