CISF Constable Exam 2023
CISF Constable Exam 2023 has released a notification for 451 Constables in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 23 Jan 2023 to 22 Feb 2023.
More info about the CISF Constable Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|CISF Constable Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Recruitment Exam Name||CISF Constable Recruitment Bharti 2023|
|Job Role||Constable/Driver, Constable/(Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator)|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 21,700/- to ₹ 69,100/-|
|Last date to apply||22 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for CISF Constable Exam 2023
CISF notified 451 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for CISF Constable Exam 2023
- Educational certificates other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied by a Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Driving License
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV)
- Light Motor Vehicle
- Motorcycle with gear;
Age Limit for CISF Constable Exam 2023
- The Candidate minimum should be 21, and the maximum age should be 27.
- Relaxation Age
- The upper age limit is also relaxable to Government Servants, including serving CISF personnel in the rank of Constable (GD), Constable (Fire), and Constable (Tradesmen), upto 40 years in the case of General and OBC candidates and 45 years in the case of scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, provided they have rendered minimum 03 years continuous service, completed their probation period satisfactorily, maintained a punishment free record and have minimum annual grading of above“Average” during the entire service.
- The upper Age limit of up to 5 years is also relaxable further to the children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
- In addition to the above, upper age is further relaxable by
- 5 years in respect of SC/ST and
- 03 years in respect of OBC candidates as per Govt orders.
Selection Process for CISF Constable Exam 2023
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Examination under OMR Based/Computer-Based Test
Application Fee For CISF Constable Exam 2023
|UR, OBC, and EWS||100|
|Female candidates and those candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.