ISRO Assistant Exam 2023
ISRO Assistant Exam 2023 has released a notification for 152 Assistants in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 20 Dec 2022 to 09 Jan 2023.
More info about the ISRO Assistant Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|ISRO Assistant Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Recruitment Exam Name||ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 25,500/- to ₹ 81,100/-|
|Last date to apply||09 Jan 2023|
Vacancy details for ISRO Assistant Exam 2023
ISRO notified 152 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Assistant in ISRO||150|
|Assistant at Autonomous Institutes Under the Department of Space||02|
Qualification Criteria for ISRO Assistant Exam 2023
- Candidate must have Graduation with a Minimum of 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University.
- With a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University.
- Candidate must also have proficiency in Computer.
Age Limit for ISRO Assistant Exam 2023
- Maximum age should be 28 Years
- Relaxation Years
- 3 Years for OBC
- 5 Years for SC/ST.
Selection Process for ISRO Assistant Exam 2023
- Selection of candidates for Assistant Posts in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will be through Written Test which will be conducted at eleven venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Based on performance in the written test, candidates will be short-listed for skill test in the ratio of 1:5 (maximum) to the category-wise number of vacancies, with minimum of 10 candidates.
Application Fee For ISRO Assistant Exam 2023
|All Women/SC/ST/ Ex and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.