KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam 2022
KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam has released a notification for 702 Junior Secretariat Assistants in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 05-12-2022 to 26-12-2022.
More info about the KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam||Details|
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Recruitment Exam Name||KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam|
|Job Role||Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Class XII pass from a recognized board or university.|
|Salary||₹ 19,900/- to ₹ 63,200/-|
|Last date to apply||26-12-2022|
Qualification Criteria for KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam 2022
- Class XII pass from a recognized board or university.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer.
- Working knowledge of Hindi.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Age Limit for KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam 2022
- The candidate age limit is 27, and the relaxation for various categories is as per government rules.
Selection Process for KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam 2022
- Written test
- Skill test
Application Fee For KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam 2022
|SC/ST/PH and Ex||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.