KVS Assistant Commissioner Exam 2022
KVS Assistant Commissioner Exam has released a notification for 52 Assistant Commissioners in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 05-12-2022 to 26-12-2022.
More info about the KVS Assistant Commissioner Exam, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|KVS Assistant Commissioner Exam 2022||Details|
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Recruitment Exam Name||KVS Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Assistant Commissioner|
|Education Requirement||As mentioned above in the table|
|Experience||Principal Post with at least 3 years of experience|
|Salary||₹ 78,800/- to ₹ 2,09,200/-|
|Last date to apply||26-12-2022|
Qualification Criteria for KVS Assistant Commissioner Exam 2022
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree
- Persons holding the post of Principal with at least 03 years of experience.
Age Limit for KVS Assistant Commissioner Exam 2022
- The candidate should be less than 50 years to qualify for this post, and the relaxation age limit should be as per the state government rule.
Selection Process for KVS Assistant Commissioner Exam 2022
- Written Test.
- Performance Test
Application Fee For KVS Assistant Commissioner Exam 2022
|SC/ST/PH and Ex||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.