MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 100 Taxation Assistants in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 09 May 2023 to 08 June 2023.
More info about MPPSC Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|MPPSC Recruitment 2023
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Recruitment Exam Name
|MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Madhya Pradesh Jobs
|₹ 36,200/- to ₹ 1,14,800/
|Last date to apply
|08 June 2023
Vacancy details for MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023
MPPSC notified 100 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Candidates possessing Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce can apply online for Taxation Assistant posts notified by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
Age Limit for MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 40 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023 consists of a Written Exam (OMR Based) and an Interview. Candidates who perform well in both stages will have a higher chance of being selected for the position.
Application Fee For MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023
|SC / ST / OBC / PH
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Connect with us