MPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
MPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 has released a notification for 673 Group A & B Gazetted Posts in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 02 March 2023 to 22 March 2023.
More info about the MPSC Civil Services Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|MPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|Recruitment Exam Name
|MPSC Maharashtra Civil Services Gazetted Combined Prelims Exam 2023
|Group A & B Gazetted Posts in Various Maharashtra Government Departments
|According to Group A & Group B Gazetted
|Last date to apply
|23 March 2023
Vacancy details for MPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
MPSC notified 673 Job posts with different departments; these are listed below in a table.
|General Administration Department
|Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Water Resources, Soil, and Water Conservation
|Public Works Department
|Food and Civil Department
|Department of Medical Education and Medicines
Qualification Criteria for MPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
- Candidates possessing Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline, an Engineering Degree in Relevant Discipline, or other Professional qualifications are eligible for this recruitment process. Check the complete details in the official notification.
Age Limit for MPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
- The Upper Age limit is 38 years for these jobs, and the relaxation age limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for MPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
- Prelimins Exam
- Mains Exam
Application Fee For MPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Connect with us