Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023
Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023 has released a notification for 75 Civil Judges in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 17 Feb 2023 to 17 March 2023.
More info about the Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Odisha Judicial Service 2023|
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 77,840/- to 1,36,520/-|
|Last date to apply||17 March 2023|
Vacancy details for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023
OPSC notified 75 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the post of Civil Judge under the Odisha Judicial Service 2023, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
- A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government shall also be eligible for appearing at the competitive examination under rule 15 for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, if he/she is a graduate in Law of a University recognized by the State Government, has approved service in the High Court or in any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or in the Law department of not less than seven years by the last date fixed for submission of online applications for the said competitive examination, has been recommended by the respective appointing authority; and is not more than 39 (thirty-nine years) of age on the 1st day of August 2022. ‘Approved Service’ means qualifying as defined in the New Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme provided in the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 2005.
Age Limit for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 23 years, and the maximum age should be 35 years.
- Age Relaxations
- Five years for SC/ST/SEBC
- Ten years for physically handicapped candidates
Selection Process for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview/viva voce
Note: The preliminary exam consists of objective-type questions and tests the candidate’s general law knowledge and aptitude. The main exam consists of subjective-type questions and tests the candidate’s knowledge of law and language. Candidates who clear the main exam will be called for a viva/interview.
Application Fee For Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|