OPTCL JMOT Exam 2023
OPTCL JMOT Exam 2023 has released a notification for 200 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainees in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 17 Feb 2023 to 28 Feb 2023.
More info about the OPTCL JMOT Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|OPTCL JMOT Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 10,000/- per month Stipend|
|Last date to apply||28 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for OPTCL JMOT Exam 2023
OPTCL notified 200 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for OPTCL JMOT Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee recruitment 2023, you must meet the educational qualification criteria Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited set. The minimum educational requirement for this position is a High School Certificate (HSC) or equivalent from a recognized board with an ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT with a minimum of 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Age Limit for OPTCL JMOT Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 32 years.
- Five years for SC, ST, and SEB
- Five years for female candidates
- Ten years for PwBD candidates
- Every ex-serviceman who has served in the Army/Navy/Air Force of the Union for at least six months continuous service may subtract the length of such service from his actual age. If the resultant period does not exceed the maximum age limit, he is assumed to meet the age limit conditions.
Selection Process for OPTCL JMOT Exam 2023
- A computer-based test (CBT) and a skill test are used in the selection process for Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL).
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test comprising 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject Knowledge (80%), Numerical / GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be Three (3) hours in duration.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and are shortlisted shall be called for a Skill Test in a 1:3 ratio in each category. Since the job involves climbing Towers / Structures, manual closing/opening of isolators, and other Electrical Operation & Maintenance related activities, a Skill Test shall be conducted on the above activities.
- The merit list of the qualified candidates will be drawn purely based on Performance in the CBT and Skill Test.
Application Fee For OPTCL JMOT Exam 2023
|UR / SEBC||1062|
|SC / ST / PwBD||590|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|