OPTCL Junior Management Trainee Exam 2023
OPTCL Junior Management Trainee Exam 2023 has released a notification for 70 Junior Management Trainees in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 17 Feb 2023 to 28 Feb 2023.
More info about the OPTCL Junior Management Trainee Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|OPTCL Junior Management Trainee Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||OPTCL Junior Management Trainee Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Junior Management Trainee (Electrical)|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 44,900/- to ₹ 1,42,400/-|
|Last date to apply||28 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for OPTCL Junior Management Trainee Exam 2023
OPTCL notified 70 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for OPTCL Junior Management Trainee Exam 2023
- Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from an accredited university or institution, with a cumulative grade point average of at least 60%.
- The needed minimum percentage of marks for candidates from SC, ST, and PwBD categories is 50%.
Age Limit for OPTCL Junior Management Trainee Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 32 years.
- Five years for SC, ST, and SEBC
- Five years for female candidates
- Ten years for PwBD candidates
- Every ex-serviceman who has served in the Army/Navy/Air Force of the Union for at least six months of continuous service may subtract the length of such service from his actual age. If the resultant period does not exceed the maximum age limit, he is assumed to meet the age limit conditions.
Selection Process for OPTCL Junior Management Trainee Exam 2023
- A computer-based test (CBT) and an interview are used in the selection process for Junior Management Trainee in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL).
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test comprising 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject knowledge (80%), Numerical / GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours in duration.
- Candidates who qualify for CBT and be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview in a 1:3 ratio in each category. The merit list will be based on Performance in the CBT and Personal Interviews. The weightage for CBT & Personal interviews is 80% & 20%, respectively.
Application Fee For OPTCL Junior Management Trainee Exam 2023
|UR / SEBC||1180|
|SC / ST / PwBD||590|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|