OPTCL Stenographer Exam 2023
OPTCL Stenographer Exam 2023 has released a notification for 12 Stenographers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 17 Feb 2023 to 28 Feb 2023.
More info about the OPTCL Stenographer Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|OPTCL Stenographer Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||OPTCL Stenographer Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade III|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs 29,200/- to Rs 92,300/-|
|Last date to apply||28 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for OPTCL Stenographer Exam 2023
OPTCL notified 12 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for OPTCL Stenographer Exam 2023
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Examination of a recognized University / Institute with stenography certificate from a recognized Institute / Diploma in secretarial practice or Office Management.
- Additional requirement
- You have to be fluent in reading and writing Odia.
- You need to have a solid understanding of computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- ) and be able to type a document, edit it, print it, and store it, among other things.
- She or he must be able to take dictation from printed content for three minutes at 80 words per minute and transcribe the detected section in 15 minutes with a maximum error rate of 10%.
Age Limit for OPTCL Stenographer Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 32 years.
- Five years for SC, ST, and SEBC
- Five years for female candidates
- Ten years for PwBD candidates
- Every ex-serviceman who has served in the Army/Navy/Air Force of the Union for at least six months of continuous service may subtract the length of such service from his actual age. If the resultant period does not exceed the maximum age limit, he is assumed to meet the age limit conditions.
Selection Process for OPTCL Stenographer Exam 2023
- A computer-based test (CBT) and a skill test are used in the selection process for Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) stenographers.
- Eligible candidates will be called for a Computer Based Test comprising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in English (20%), Computer Application (15%), Mathematics (15%), Reasoning & Mental Ability (20%), General Awareness (10%) and Odia comprehension (10%). Apart from the above, descriptive questions from English will be 10%. The CBT will be of Three (3) hours in duration.
- Applicants who pass the CBT and are shortlisted will be invited to a skill test in a 1:3 ratio in each category. The qualifying candidates’ merit list will be determined solely based on their CBT and Skill Test performance.
Application Fee For OPTCL Stenographer Exam 2023
|UR / SEBC||1062|
|SC / ST / PwBD||590|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|