UKMSSB Nursing Officer Job 2023
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Job 2023 has released a notification for 1564 Nursing Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 12 Jan 2023 to 01 Feb 2023.
More info about the UKMSSB Nursing Officer Job 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|UKMSSB Nursing Officer Job 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Recruitment Exam Name||UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Job Role||Nursing Officer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||44,900 – ₹ 1,42,400/-|
|Last date to apply||01 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for UKMSSB Nursing Officer Job 2023
UKMSSB notified 1564 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||275|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||49|
|Other Backward Castes (OBC)||187|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||155|
|General/ Unreserved (UR)||898|
Qualification Criteria for UKMSSB Nursing Officer Job 2023
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing from a University/ Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. OR
- Regular B.Sc. (Nursing) course from a University/ Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. OR
- Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from a University/ Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. OR
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery/ Psychiatry from a University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must possess a Registration Certificate of B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing or B.Sc. (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing), General Nursing and Midwifery/ Psychiatry from Uttarakhand Nurses and Midwives Council or Indian Nursing and Midwives Council.
- Must have a working knowledge of Hindi.
Age Limit for UKMSSB Nursing Officer Job 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 42 years.
Selection Process for UKMSSB Nursing Officer Job 2023
A year-wise merit list will be prepared by Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) based on a percentage of total marks obtained by them in Degree/ Diploma, and the candidates will be selected for the post of Nursing Officer according to that list giving the benefit of reservation to eligible candidates.
Application Fee For UKMSSB Nursing Officer Job 2023
|For Uttarakhand Other Backward Caste||300|
|For Uttarakhand Scheduled Caste (SC)||150|
|For Uttarakhand Scheduled Tribes (ST)||150|
|For Uttarakhand Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||150|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.