YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023
YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023 has released a notification for 5395 Trade Apprentices in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 27 Feb 2023 to 28 March 2023.
More info about YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Yantra India Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Yantra India Limited Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||28 March 2023|
Vacancy details for YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023
YIL notified 5395 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023
- For Non-ITI Category: Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as of the closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Category: Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as of the closing date of the online application.
Age Limit for YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 15 years, and the maximum age should be 24 years.
Selection Process for YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023
- Selection of candidates for Trade Apprentice Posts in Yantra India Limited Will Be Through the Merit List.
Application Fee For YIL Trade Apprentice Job 2023
Note: No Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|