BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 327 Project Engineers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 03 May 2023 to 18 May 2023.
More info about BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 40,000/- to ₹ 55,000/-|
|Last date to apply||18 May 2023|
Vacancy details for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
BEL notified 327 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|BEL Bengaluru Complex||327|
Qualification Criteria for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
|BEL Bengaluru Complex||B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (4-year course) Engineering degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institution / College with 55% and above for General/EWS/OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates. Further candidates must also have relevant experience.|
Relevant Engineering Discipline Are: –
Electronics: Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication
Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering
Computer Science: Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science Engineering.
Chemical: Chemical Engineering
Electrical: Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
Aerospace Engineering: Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering
Age Limit for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s age should not be over 32 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
- BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) has announced the selection mode for its Project Engineer Recruitment 2023. The selection process will be through a written exam and interview. Interested candidates can select the location they want to attend the written exam / walk-in interview selection in the online application link provided in the advertisement. The venue and address of all the locations where the Exam / Interview / Walk-in will be held will be published on the BEL website career section along with the list of candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement.
- The written test will be conducted for 85 marks for candidates meeting the stipulated eligibility criteria, and candidates passing the written test will be shortlisted for the interviews based on a ratio of 1:5. The interviews will be conducted after the written test results are announced. The passing marks for General/EWS/OBC are 35% for the Written test & Interview and 30% for SC/ST/PwBD.
- This recruitment drive by BEL provides an exciting opportunity for Project Engineer aspirants to work with India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company. The selection process for this position is through a Written Exam and Interview / WALK-IN SELECTION at various locations. Candidates meeting the qualifying criteria must mandatorily register through the links provided below. The written test will be conducted for 85 marks, and candidates passing the test will be shortlisted for interviews based on the above-specified ratio. BEL is committed to providing its employees with a supportive, inclusive work environment that fosters learning and growth. The company offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and numerous opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates can visit the BEL website for more information on the position and the application process. Don’t miss this opportunity to join one of India’s leading defense electronics companies and make a difference.
Application Fee For BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
|SC, ST & PwBD||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Pay Fees||Pay Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|