BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 144 Trainee Engineers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 03 May 2023 to 20 May 2023.
More info about BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-|
|Last date to apply||20 May 2023|
Vacancy details for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023
BEL notified 144 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|BEL – Bengaluru Complex||101|
Qualification Criteria for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023
|BEL – Bengaluru Complex||B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (4-year Course) / Engineering degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General / EWS / OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.|
Relevant Engineering Discipline: Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering
|BEL NS||B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Information Science /Information Technology/ Computer Science / E&C / E&T / Communication/ Telecommunication|
Age Limit for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s age should not be over 28 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Candidate should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement.
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an interview (of those shortlisted in the written test).
- 85% Marks will be allotted for the written test and 15% Marks for the interview.
- Candidates who pass the written test will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit, category and discipline.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview and final selection will be notified on BEL website.
Application Fee For BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023
|General||150 + GST|
|SC, ST & PwBD||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online – Bengaluru Complex||Click Here|
|Application Form – BEL NS||Click Here|
|Official Notification – Bengaluru Complex||Read Here|
|Official Notification – BEL NS||Read Here|
|Pay Fees||Pay Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|