MPESB Group 4 Exam 2023
MPESB Group 4 Exam 2023 has released a notification for 3047 Various roles in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 06 March 2023 to 20 March 2023.
More info about the MPESB Group 4 Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|MPESB Group 4 Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Employment Service Board|
|Recruitment Exam Name||MPESB Group 4 Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Personal Assistant / Steno typist / Stenographer (Hindi / English), Assistant Grade III, Office Assistant, DEO, Computer Operator, Clerk, Record Clerk, Museum Keeper, Museum Assistant, Outreach Worker, Garden Supervisor, Deputy Sanitary Supervisor, Animal Feeder, Animal Care Taker, Junior Assistant / Assistant Village Industries Officer Technical, Laboratory Assistant Technician, Compounder, Diamond Connoisseur, Technical Assistant, Metoon, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Molde, Librarian Lower Grade, Plumber, Assistant Photo Officer, Photography Teacher, Photographer, Cinema Operator, Horticulture Director, Accountant, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Teacher / Assistant Teacher|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Based on the experience and qualifications.|
|Last date to apply||20 March 2023|
Vacancy details for MPESB Group 4 Exam 2023
MPESB notified 3047 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for MPESB Group 4 Exam 2023
- The MPESB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 has set educational qualifications and eligibility criteria for various posts. Candidates who have passed 12th or are graduates, engineers, ITI or diploma holders, and other eligible candidates can apply for these posts. Candidates are advised to check the notification for detailed information on educational qualifications for specific posts.
Age Limit for MPESB Group 4 Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s Minimum age should be 18, and the maximum age should be 40 years. However, the relaxation is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for MPESB Group 4 Exam 2023
- The selection process for the MPESB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 will be conducted in two stages. The first stage will be a written examination and a skill test. Candidates who qualify for the written exam will be called for the skill test. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in both stages.
Application Fee For MPESB Group 4 Exam 2023
|SC / ST / OBC||310|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|