OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam 2022
OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam 2022 has released a notification for 3481 Medical Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 27-12-2022 to 27-01-2023.
More info about the OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam 2022, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam 2022||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned below|
|Last date to apply||27-01-2023|
Post-wise details for OPSC Medical (MO) Exam 2022
Qualification Criteria for OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam 2022
- have possessed an M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India,
- Have possessed a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules, 1961 (O.A. 18 of 1961): Provided that if a candidate outside the State of Odisha has not registered his name under the Odisha Council of Medical Registration established under Section 3 of the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961, he shall get himself registered as per the provisions of the said Act before the issue of the appointment order.
- Have possessed the required Conversion Certificates recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degree from Universities of Foreign Countries. P.T
Age Limit for OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam 2022
- The minimum age limit is 21, and the maximum age limit is 38. The relaxation limit is as per the govt rules.
Selection Process for OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam 2022
- Written Test.
Application Fee For OPSC Medical Officer (MO) Exam 2022
Note: No Application Fees for this exam.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout of the application fees.