OPTCL Office Assistant Exam 2023
OPTCL Office Assistant Exam 2023 has released a notification for 54 Office Assistants in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 17 Feb 2023 to 28 Feb 2023.
More info about the OPTCL Office Assistant Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|OPTCL Office Assistant Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/- per month Stipend|
|Last date to apply||28 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for OPTCL Office Assistant Exam 2023
OPTCL notified 54 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for OPTCL Office Assistant Exam 2023
- Bachelor’s degree or an examination that is equal to a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute, with a minimum score of 60% on the exam. In the event of SC/ST/PwBD, 50% of the total.
- Additional requirement
- You must be fluent in reading and writing Odia.
- You need to have a solid understanding of computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and be able to type a document, edit it, print it, and store it, among other things.
Age Limit for OPTCL Office Assistant Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 32 years.
- Five years for SC, ST, and SEBC
- Five years for female candidates
- Ten years for PwBD candidates
- Every ex-serviceman who has served in the Army/Navy/Air Force of the Union for at least six months of continuous service may subtract the length of such service from his actual age. If the resultant period does not exceed the maximum age limit, he is assumed to meet the age limit conditions.
Selection Process for OPTCL Office Assistant Exam 2023
- A computer-based test (CBT) and a skill test are used in the selection process for Office Assistants in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL).
- Qualified candidates will be invited to take a computer-based test. Qualified candidates will be asked to take a computer-based test that will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from English (20%), Computer Application (15%), Mathematics (15%), Reasoning & Mental Ability (20%), General Awareness (10%), and Odia understanding (10%). Aside from the before mentioned, descriptive questions in English will account for 10% of the exam. The CBT will be three (3) hours long.
- Applicants who pass the CBT and are shortlisted will be invited to a skill test in a 1:3 ratio in each category. The qualifying candidates’ merit list will be determined solely based on their CBT and Skill Test performance.
Application Fee For OPTCL Office Assistant Exam 2023
|UR / SEBC||1062|
|SC / ST / PwBD||590|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|