OSSC Accountant Exam 2023
OSSC Accountant Exam 2023 has released a notification for 65 Accountants in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 26 Dec 2022 to 25 Jan 2023.
More info about the OSSC Accountant Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|OSSC Accountant Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||OSSC Accountant Recruitment 2022|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Last date to apply||25 Jan 2023|
Vacancy details for OSSC Accountant Exam 2023
OSSC notified 65 Job posts.
Qualification Criteria for OSSC Accountant Exam 2023
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (B.A. / B.Com./ B.Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech.) from a recognized university.
- Have computer knowledge, such as proficiency in using the Internet, e-mail, Word Processing, data analysis, and presentation.
Age Limit for OSSC Accountant Exam 2023
- The minimum age should be 21, and the maximum should be 38.
- 05 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST, and all Women candidates.
- 10 years for candidates belonging to the PwD category.
- For Ex-servicemen candidates, it will be a total period of service rendered in defense service.
- In the case of PwD, candidates in the ST and SC categories shall be entitled to cumulative age relaxation of ten years over and above the regular relaxation specified for the category.
Note: However, a candidate who comes under more than one category shall be eligible for only one benefit of age relaxation as per the rule, which will be more beneficial to him/ her.
Selection Process for OSSC Accountant Exam 2023
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination
- Stage – II: Main Examination
- Stage -III: Certificate Verification
Application Fee For OSSC Accountant Exam 2023
Note: No Application Fees applied.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.