OSSSC Exam 2023
OSSSC Exam 2023 has released a notification for 5396 Junior Assistants & Panchayat Executive Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 24 Feb 2023 to 27 March 2023.
More info about the OSSSC Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|OSSSC Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||OSSSC Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer (District Cadre) Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Junior Assistants & Panchayat Executive Officers|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 19900 – 69100|
|Last date to apply||27 March 2023|
Vacancy details for OSSSC Exam 2023
OSSSC notified 5396 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Junior Assistant (District Cadre)||3099|
|Panchayat Executive Officer (District Cadre)||2297|
Qualification Criteria for OSSSC Exam 2023
|Junior Assistant (District Cadre)||The candidate must have passed +3 in Arts/Science/Commerce or other qualifications equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skills.|
|Panchayat Executive Officer (District Cadre)||The candidate must have passed the +2 Examination in any discipline or any other examination equivalent thereto;|
Age Limit for OSSSC Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 38 years.
- The relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations
Selection Process for OSSSC Exam 2023
- The selection process for the OSSSC Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer positions will consist of a combined recruitment examination. The examination will consist of a written test of 180 marks, which will be in the MCQ format and conducted using the OMR system. There will also be a practical skill test of 50 marks, which will test the candidate’s computer skills and other relevant skills.
- Candidates who pass both the written and practical skill tests will be eligible for selection. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the recruitment examination, subject to meeting all the eligibility criteria and document verification.
Application Fee For OSSSC Exam 2023
Note: No Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|