OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2023
OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2023 has released a notification for 7483 Nursing Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 27 Jan 2023 to 17 Feb 2023.
More info about OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Nursing Officer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 29,200 – ₹ 92,300/-|
|Last date to apply||17 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2023
OSSSC notified 7483 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2023
- Must have passed +2 in the 10+2 system or its equivalent with Diploma in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)/ B.Sc. Nursing from any Medical College and Hospital of the State/ any other institutions duly recognized and approved by the Indian Nursing Council.
- They shall have to register their name in Nursing Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate on the date of advertisement, which shall be uploaded online.
- A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; OR passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects, OR passed Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government, OR Passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Age Limit for OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 38 years.
Selection Process for OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2023
- Selection of the candidates for the Nursing Officer post will be based on the merit of total marks obtained by them in the Written Examination organized by the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC).
Application Fee For OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2023
Note: No Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|