UPSC APFC Exam 2023
UPSC APFC Exam 2023 has released a notification for 159 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 25 Feb 2023 to 17 March 2023.
More info about the UPSC APFC Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|UPSC APFC Exam||Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||UPSC APFC Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 56,100/- to ₹ 1,77,500/-|
|Last date to apply||17 March 2023|
Vacancy details for UPSC APFC Exam 2023
UPSC notified 159 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for UPSC APFC Exam 2023
- Candidates who wish to apply for UPSC APFC Recruitment 2023 for EPFO APFC must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Candidates with a Law, Commerce, or Economics degree will be preferred.
Age Limit for UPSC APFC Exam 2023
- The Upper age limit for the candidates is 35 years, and relaxation is per government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for UPSC APFC Exam 2023
- Written Exam.
Application Fee For UPSC APFC Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|