UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 has released a notification for 1102 IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS, and IRTS in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 1 Feb 2023 to 21 Feb 2023.
More info about the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Job Role||IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS, IRTS|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/- To Rs. 1,77,50/-|
|Last date to apply||21 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
UPSC notified 1105 Job posts.
Qualification Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
- A candidate must hold a Graduate degree (in any discipline).
- Candidates who have appeared at a qualifying examination, the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s Examination but have not been informed of the result as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination will be eligible for admission to the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination.
Age Limit for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2023, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1991 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per GoI Rules.
Selection Process for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
- Selection of candidates will be through preliminary examination, mains examination and Interview.
Application Fee For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023
|excepting Female / SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|