UPSC EPFO Exam 2023
UPSC EPFO Exam 2023 has released a notification for 418 Enforcement Officers & Accounts Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 25 Feb 2023 to 17 March 2023.
More info about the UPSC EPFO Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|UPSC EPFO Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||UPSC Enforcement Officer (EO) / Accounts Officer (AO) Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer in EPFO|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 47,600/- to ₹ 1,51,100/-|
|Last date to apply||17 March 2023|
Vacancy details for UPSC EPFO Exam 2023
UPSC notified 418 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for UPSC EPFO Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the Enforcement Officer (EO) / Accounts Officer (AO) positions, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university. The degree must be from a recognized university, as this is a requirement for the position. Candidates with professional qualifications, such as CA, CS, or ICWA, can apply.
Age Limit for UPSC EPFO Exam 2023
- The Upper age limit for the candidates is 30 years, and relaxation is per government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for UPSC EPFO Exam 2023
- Written Exam – General English, General Knowledge, and Elementary Mathematics.
Application Fee For UPSC EPFO Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|