BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 07 Scientific Assistants in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 24 April 2023 to 22 May 2023.
More info about BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Recruitment Exam Name||BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 35,400 to ₹ 1,12,400|
|Last date to apply||22 May 2023|
Vacancy details for BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
BARC notified 07 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying for the Scientific Assistant position at BARC must possess a B.Sc. degree in Food Technology, Home Science, or Nutrition. This educational qualification ensures that candidates have the necessary skills, knowledge, and expertise to excel as Scientific Assistants at BARC, contributing to the organization’s research and development efforts in atomic energy. As part of the application process, candidates must submit proof of their educational qualifications, such as degree certificates and transcripts, to verify their eligibility for the position.
Age Limit for BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 30 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023 consists of a Computer Based Screening Test followed by an interview for shortlisted candidates. The screening test comprises 40 multiple-choice questions with a duration of one hour. Candidates will be awarded three marks for each correct answer, while one will be deducted for each incorrect response. The test syllabus is based on subjects at the Diploma/B.Sc. Level and those who qualify will be shortlisted for an interview. Final selection will be based on candidates’ performance in the interview, with no weightage given for marks scored in the screening test.
Application Fee For BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
|SC/ST, PwBD and women||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|