BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 4162 Stipendiary Trainees in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 24 April 2023 to 22 May 2023.
More info about BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Recruitment Exam Name||BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Stipendiary Trainee|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 20,000/- to ₹ 26,000/-|
|Last date to apply||22 May 2023|
Vacancy details for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023
BARC notified 4162 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023 must possess a B.Sc Degree, Engineering Diploma, ITI Diploma, or other equivalent qualifications, depending on the specific discipline they are applying for. The eligibility criteria vary according to the different disciplines, and candidates must verify that their educational background aligns with the requirements for the respective positions.
Age Limit for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 24 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023 consists of three stages – Stage 1: Preliminary Test, Stage 2: Advanced Test, and Stage 3: Skill Test. The Computer Based Tests for both the Preliminary and Advanced Tests will be conducted on an all-India basis for the concerned trade in a single session. The evaluation of the Advanced Test will only be carried out for those candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test. Upon successfully clearing both tests, candidates will be called for the Skill Test, which will be the final stage of the selection process.
Application Fee For BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023
|Category||General||SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-servicemen, and Women candidates|
|Category I Stipendiary Trainee||150||Nil|
|Category II Stipendiary Trainee||100||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|