BARC Technician Recruitment 2023
BARC Technician Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 24 Technicians in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 24 April 2023 to 22 May 2023.
More info about BARC Technician Recruitment, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BARC Technician Recruitment||Details|
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Recruitment Exam Name||BARC Technician Recruitment 2023|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 21,700 to ₹ 69,100|
|Last date to apply||22 May 2023|
Vacancy details for BARC Technician Recruitment 2023
BARC notified 24 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for BARC Technician Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for the BARC Technician Recruitment 2023, candidates must possess an SSC qualification and a Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate. This educational qualification ensures that the candidate has the necessary technical skills and knowledge to perform their duties effectively as a Technician at BARC.
Age Limit for BARC Technician Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 25 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for BARC Technician Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for BARC Technician Recruitment 2023 comprises stages: Stage 1 – Preliminary Test, Stage 2 – Advanced Test, and Stage 3 – Skill Test. The Computer-Based Tests for the Preliminary and Advanced Tests will be conducted on an all-India basis in a single session. However, the Advanced Test will be evaluated only for candidates who qualify for the Preliminary Test. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in all three stages.
Application Fee For BARC Technician Recruitment 2023
|SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-servicemen, and Women||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|