BEL Project Engineer Exam 2023
BEL Project Engineer Exam 2023 has released a notification for 110 Project Engineers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 03 March 2023 to 17 March 2023.
More info about the BEL Project Engineer Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BEL Project Engineer Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Project Engineer – I|
|Job Role||Contract Basis|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 40,000/- to ₹ 55,000/-|
|Last date to apply||17 March 2023|
Vacancy details for BEL Project Engineer Exam 2023
BEL notified 110 Job posts with different units; these are listed below in a table.
|BEL (New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Bangalore)||58|
Qualification Criteria for BEL Project Engineer Exam 2023
- Candidates having B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc ( Engg. 4 years) Electronics / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical and Electronics / Electrical / Communication / Mechanical / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering /Computer Science Engineering / Information Science / Information Technology.
- Candidates should possess minimum of two years relevant industry experience in the Software domain, mainly Experience in software development using any one or more of the following programming languages :
- Experience in software testing or
- Experience in System administration (Linux/Windows/RDBMS)
Age Limit for BEL Project Engineer Exam 2023
- The upper age limit for the candidate is 32 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Three years for OBC
- Five years for SC/ST
- Ten years for the PwBD category having a minimum 40% disability
Selection Process for BEL Project Engineer Exam 2023
- BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) has announced the selection mode for its Project Engineer Recruitment 2023. The selection process will be through a WALK-IN SELECTION at three centers: Jammu, Ranchi, and Guwahati. Interested candidates can select the location they want to attend the Walk-in selection in the online application link provided in the advertisement. The venue and address of the three locations where the Walk-in will be held will be published on the BEL website career section along with the list of candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement.
- The written test will be conducted for 85 marks for candidates meeting the stipulated eligibility criteria. Candidates passing the written test will be shortlisted for the interviews based on a ratio of 1:5. The interviews will be conducted after the written test results are announced. The passing marks for General/EWS/OBC are 35% for the Written test & Interview and 30% for SC/ST/PwBD.
- This recruitment drive by BEL provides an exciting opportunity for Project Engineer aspirants to work with India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company. The selection process for this position is through a WALK-IN SELECTION at three locations, and candidates meeting the qualifying criteria must mandatorily register through the Google Form. The written test will be conducted for 85 marks, and candidates passing the test will be shortlisted for interviews based on the above-specified ratio. BEL is committed to providing its employees with a supportive, inclusive work environment that fosters learning and growth. The company offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and numerous opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates can visit the BEL website for more information on the position and the application process. Don’t miss this opportunity to join one of India’s leading defense electronics companies and make a difference.
Application Fee For BEL Project Engineer Exam 2023
Note: No Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout of the application.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|