BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 09 Project Engineers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 22 March 2023 to 15 April 2023.
More info about BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 40,000/- to ₹ 55,000/-|
|Last date to apply||15 April 2023|
Vacancy details for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
BEL notified 09 Job posts with different Units; these are listed below in a table.
|BEL HLS&SCB SBU for project at Punjab location||09|
Qualification Criteria for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
|Unit Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|BEL HLS&SCB SBU for the project at the Punjab location||BE / B. Tech / B.Sc (Engg-4 years) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication /Communication / Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science / Information Technology /Information Science.|
Age Limit for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
- The upper age limit for the candidate is 32 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Three years for OBC.
- Five years for SC/ST
- Ten years for PwBD.
Selection Process for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
- BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) has announced the selection mode for its Project Engineer Recruitment 2023. The selection process will be through a written exam and interview. Interested candidates can select the location they want to attend the written exam / walk-in interview selection in the online application link provided in the advertisement. The venue and address of all the locations where the Exam / Interview / Walk-in will be held will be published on the BEL website career section along with the list of candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement.
- The written test will be conducted for 85 marks for candidates meeting the stipulated eligibility criteria, and candidates passing the written test will be shortlisted for the interviews based on a ratio of 1:5. The interviews will be conducted after the written test results are announced. The passing marks for General/EWS/OBC are 35% for the Written test & Interview and 30% for SC/ST/PwBD.
- This recruitment drive by BEL provides an exciting opportunity for Project Engineer aspirants to work with India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company. The selection process for this position is through a Written Exam and Interview / WALK-IN SELECTION at various locations. Candidates meeting the qualifying criteria must mandatorily register through the links provided below. The written test will be conducted for 85 marks, and candidates passing the test will be shortlisted for interviews based on the above-specified ratio. BEL is committed to providing its employees with a supportive, inclusive work environment that fosters learning and growth. The company offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and numerous opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates can visit the BEL website for more information on the position and the application process. Don’t miss this opportunity to join one of India’s leading defense electronics companies and make a difference.
Application Fee For BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
|SC, ST & PwBD||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and Take a printout.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees and carry it on the interview.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|