NIC Assistant Exam 2023
NIC Assistant Exam 2023 has released a notification for 330 Scientific / Technical Assistants in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 04 March 2023 to 04 April 2023.
More info about NIC Assistant Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|NIC Assistant Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||National Informatics Centre|
|Recruitment Exam Name||NIC Scientific / Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Scientific / Technical Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 35,400/- to ₹ 1,12,400/-|
|Last date to apply||04 April 2023|
Vacancy details for NIC Assistant Exam 2023
NIC notified 330 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for NIC Assistant Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the post of Scientific/Technical Assistant, candidates must have a pass in M.Sc. / MS / MCA / B.E. / B.Tech in relevant fields. The fields are Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software Systems, Information Technology, and Informatics. The degree must be from a recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for NIC Assistant Exam 2023
- The upper age limit for the candidates is 30 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Five years for SC/ST
- Three years for OBC
- Ten years for PWD.
Selection Process for NIC Assistant Exam 2023
- The selection process for the NIC Scientific Assistant/Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 involves a written examination. The examination will consist of multiple-choice questions conducted in various centers across India. The syllabus for the examination will cover topics such as General Knowledge, General English, Aptitude, and Technical Subjects related to Electronics, Computer Science, and Information Technology.
Application Fee For NIC Assistant Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|